Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Fish Fingers and Custard Day

April 3 is the anniversary of the airing of the Doctor Who episode 'The Eleventh Hour', which introduced Matt Smith as the new Doctor. As such it is now the official Fish Fingers and Custard Day! I've done a few (or more than a few..!) Doctor Who lunches here, so it only makes sense that we would celebrate.
 
A few of my previous Doctor Who lunch posts (click the picture to go to the post):








Link up any Doctor Who related edibles you might have to share here! We would love to see!


(Thanks to Bent On Better Lunches for putting together the link code!)

2 comments:

  1. I love the whole collection! In fact I think I pinned you before I knew you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're such geeks. I love us <3

    ReplyDelete

Read Me

Blogging tips