Monday, January 14, 2013

My Little Star

Beaker's very favorite part of running errands with me is bringing along his own little box lunch. He loves to choose what goes in and then watch me put it together, helping out where I let him.

This is one of his little snack lunches:


He has Annie's Organic cheddar bunnies, roasted turkey, cheese letters and stars, strawberries, and banana slices, all tucked into a small bento box from BentoUSA. It's the perfect size for little hands and it holds just the right amount of food for a toddler or preschooler.


"See? Those letters spell my name! That says me!"


For the Dude, a delicious bagel sandwich.


Sistema Cubes are pretty great for packing grown-up lunches. I like how they keep things on two separate layers and seal very nicely.


For his lunch, I packed a jalapeno bagel sandwich with havarti cheese and lettuce, and grape tomatoes for garnish.


He also has dried kiwi, mixed nuts, and sweet bell pepper slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read Me

Blogging tips